Saturday, January 26, 2008

Super Savings Saturday

This is my first time to participate in Super Savings Saturday. Sorry I don't have any pictures, maybe later today.

Best deals
Meijer - free Dole salad (.01 overage) price 1.99 buy 1 get 1 free then 2 $1 coupons from here (thank you Money Saving Mom and iMommies). *Updated - there is another B1G1F salad deal again this week (not sure if it's $1.99 though).
Walgreens - free Jane makeup (2 eye shadows and concealer, paid a little for tinted moisturizer), planning to send in the rebate for Purell hand sanitizer

I'll hopefully be getting some stuff at CVS later today.
And hopefully I'll be getting some free wipes (at Rite-Aid I had to get a raincheck for the Lansinoh wipes) sometime soon.
*Updated - I did get to go to CVS, however once again I blundered. I either gave her the wrong card or she scanned the wrong card so I messed up using some of my ECBs. It all worked out but I did spend a little more than I wanted. She wouldn't let me "stack" so that messed me up a little too. On the upside, I had one transaction finish at $.00 OOP and one at $.01 OOP!! :)

Good deal
Kroger - Kraft cheese is $2 but by buying 9 "Game Day essentials" you get $6 off at the register, so $1.34 per package. (Not as good of a deal as $.99 cheese at Walgreen's but I prefer mozzarella, and Walgreen's was out of cheese!) *Updated - this Kraft cheese deal does seem to be going another week.
Meijer - Beechnut baby food 2nd jars are $.33 (thanks to Heather at Freebies 4 Mom and another source I had some extra coupons). Again, not the greatest deal but not bad. A catalina printed for Gerber so that will come in handy. When looking around though I found that Del Monte is only $.32 so I'll be going back when I'm out of Beechnut coupons.

For more or to share your own savings today, please visit Crystal at Money Saving Mom.

No comments: