Friday, January 11, 2008

Frugal Friday: Dollar Stretcher web site

When I first started looking online for information about saving money and how to stretch our budget I felt lucky to find Dollar Stretcher. Every link is dated so you can easily find out if it's older information or brand new. I will admit I don't visit the site every week like I used to, I do visit Crystal's Money Saving Mom though! I think Dollar Stretcher (now featuring Dave Ramsey) is really useful though, there's lots of reader tips and information about saving money and stretching your dollars! :)

Look at Crystal's other Frugal Fridays here.

2 comments:

Donielle said...

Hey, Thanks for stopping by Raising Peanuts.com and leaving a comment. Glad you like my layout! :-) Actually I'm, glad it's visible. I can't see it for some weird reason or another so I'm glad it's showing up for others.

*carrie* said...

You won one of the lotion samples from my blog! Please e-mail me your mailing address so I can send it out. Thanks!