Thursday, July 11, 2013

Review of Borders of the Heart

I picked up Borders of the Heart by Chris Fabry because it is on the Tyndale summer reading list and I thought it sounded interesting.  Much like another book I've read that deals with the U.S. immigration policy, Borders of the Heart is a challenging story.  Current immigration policy and relations between the U.S. and Mexico are heavy topics.  I'm not sure what the right approach is but definitely know what is in place now isn't working.  I can't imagine living closer or knowing any Border Control agents, they are in constant danger and should be in our prayers!  Borders of the Heart is a good book but also it is good to see how God can take one hard-hearted (but sympathetic) man and make him a new creation in Christ.

No comments: