Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fun

(I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth yet though I haven't posted in so long that it might seem like it, sorry.)

Nothing is more fun than your kids waking you up because the tornado sirens are going off! We had some interesting weather yesterday as I'm sure many of you did. Hope everyone is ok and was able to stay somewhere safe. We scooted out of our house (in our pjs) and went to stay in a friend's basement for about 30 minutes. Not the most enjoyable morning but not too bad over all. :)

We just got 4 pumpkins and I left them on the porch so my (oh so adorable) 5-year-old son said we needed to get the pumpkins as we made our very hasty run to the minivan. Then my 7-year-old daughter kept saying, "NO! People are more important than pumpkins! People are more important than pumpkins!" I thought it was a good biblical lesson, funny, and memorable all at the same time. :)

No comments: