Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Coupon Savings

I thought I'd pass on my experience at Target tonight. The Kraft cheese coupon is good through this Saturday so I "bought" 4 more string cheeses (free after coupon), 4 bags of 8 oz. shredded cheese - these were 1.04 after combining a $1/2 coupon from a blinkie at Kroger my friend gave me! I also "bought" 4 packs of Huggies wipes (using the $3/2 Huggies products coupon) - 2 were trial size 16 wipes packs ($1.27) in the travel size area and 2 were 40 wipe packs ($1.47) from the baby area. The coupon wouldn't scan (may be due to having printer problems at home, others have had the coupon scan ok) so the clerk took $3 off for each so I actually had overage for the wipes.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I am so jealous about the cheese purchase! You did great. Target is an hour and a half away from me... I sure wish it was closer. Thanks so much for visiting my site! The pepperoni from Tammy's recipes really was good! I hope you try it.