Thursday, July 24, 2014

When I Fall in Love book review

I must say that I fell in love a long time ago to my husband!  When I Fall in Love by Susan May Warren is the third book in the Christiansen Family series.  Who wouldn't want to go to Hawaii?  Well, apparently Grace Christiansen is thrown for a loop when her family gets her a special trip to participate in a cooking program in Hawaii.  She's never really been out of Deep Haven, except camp, and please don't bring camp up with her!  But Grace needs a break and finds Hawaii might be the best place to hang out as long as she doesn't really have to see her brother's teammate Maxwell Sharpe.

I love the descriptions of Max as he turns into different personas depending on the situation.  Also the storyline of Raina is heartbreaking.  I was hoping the next book would be coming out sooner, but it sounds like I'll have to wait until February 2015 for Always on My Mind.  But there will be a Christmas novella, Evergreen in September 2014.

No comments: