Friday, April 30, 2010

Book Review - A Quarter for a Kiss by Mindy Starns Clark

A Quarter for a Kiss is book 4 in The Million Dollar Mysteries series. Like the books before it, it is mostly fast-paced and wonderful at providing a suspenseful, little bit romantic, and a little bit spy/private investigator book. In this book, Callie's mentor has been injured and she is called upon to help figure out the mystery! You travel along as she discovers the Caribbean islands of St. Thomas and St. John (oh, now I want to go there too!) Very good and I would highly recommend this whole series! :)

1 comment:

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Weren't these FUN books? I love Mindy Starnes Clark. I've gone back since I read these and found everything of her I could to read!

And Charles Martin? I can so easily get lost in one of his books. I loved them all!!

Thanks for visiting. I know why you need a nap -- you read while the kids nap!!!