It's another WFMW, a Backwards edition. I get to ask you for help/advice.
We know that we'll be preparing our house to sell it (planning to list it in the next two months). We have no idea what we're doing and any advice would be extremely helpful.
1) best time period to list our house
2) increasing curb appeal (what do you look for?)
3) maintaining cleanliness and order
4) how to do #3 with 4 children around!!
5) how to deal with "drop-ins" (would an "appointment-only" schedule be better?)
6) realtor-speak related to selling
7) Hmm? What's that? We have no linen closet so this is our make-shift shelf thing in the hallway. It holds many things. Diapers and wipes, I think I can move these to a "diaper-changing" basket. Towels, washcloths, and sheets - I have no idea what to do with these. I've moved the 2 oldest's sheets to a drawer in their dresser. Any thoughts as to how to rearrange this or get rid of it (does it look as bad as I think it does?)???
As always, thank you for help/advice/suggestions/commiserations! :) See Shannon for more WFMW!